14 Day Peace of Mind Policy
Instructions: How to redeem the 14 days peace of mind offer
If you are unsatisfied with your Canon product in any way you may return it within 14 day for a refund.
Step 1:Within 14 days of purchase, contact Canon on 0800 222 666 option 2 then option 6. If you are eligible to redeem this offer, Canon will issue a Return Authorisation number for you to quote.
Step 2:Post the product back to Canon New Zealand quoting the Return Authorisation number to the following Address
Canon New Zealand
103 Kerwyn Avenue
Step 3:Your refund will be processed upon receipt of your product and paid to the credit card or payment method used originally for the purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Customers may return products purchased from the Canon Shop for change of mind on the following conditions:
- customers must contact Canon within 14 days of purchasing the product;
- the full product purchased, including all accessories must be returned. Kits or bundles cannot be divided and must be returned in full. (Please return in original packaging if possible);
- Consumables (including paper, ink cartridges, toners and projector lamps) may only be returned if unopened
- The customer is responsible for all postage and costs associated with the return
- Refunds for change of mind are only valid for purchases made online from the Canon Shop.
- Canon reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of the claim and customer’s identity. Failure to provide proof of purchase may result in your claim being rejected.
- Refunds will be processed upon receipt of your product and paid to the credit card or the payment method used originally for the purchase. Please allow up to 14 days for refunds to be processed.
- This offer is for change of mind returns only. For warranty claims, please refer to Returns & Warranties