Terms Of Sales
Application of Terms
1. All purchases from the Canon Shop are governed by these Terms of Sales. By ordering products from the Canon Shop you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale.
2. Canon reserves the right to change these Terms of Sale at any time. Such changes will only apply to orders accepted by Canon after that time.
4. An order placed by you within the Canon Shop is an offer to purchase a product from Canon. Canon may reject any order for any reason.
5. You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted.
6. You acknowledge that despite our best efforts, products may occasionally be displayed with incorrect pricing or other information, or may be out of stock. In such circumstances, and subject to applicable law, Canon may cancel your order, in which case any payment received will be refunded.
7. The price of products and delivery will be as specified at the time you place your order. Prices include GST and are in New Zealand currency.
8. Standard delivery to addresses within New Zealand is free for orders over $100. Orders under $100 will incur a $7 handling fee. Canon does not deliver to post office boxes (or similar services), or outside New Zealand.
9. Any delivery dates specified within the Canon Shop, or in any communication from Canon to you, are estimates only. Canon will endeavour to meet such dates, but will not be liable for any failure to do so. Delivery time usually takes two to five working days after a transactions has been verified. Please allow an extra working day or two for rural deliveries.
Vouchers and Shop Credit
10. From time to time, Canon may issue Canon Shop vouchers with discounts or promotional offers, which may be redeemed at the Canon Shop check-out. Vouchers are subject to the additional terms and conditions specified on the voucher.
11. Canon store credit is only available to Canon Shop account holders. The value of such credit may be applied by account holders at the check-out. Canon store credit is not exchangeable for cash.
Title and Risk
12. Title, and risk of loss or damage to the products, will pass to you on delivery of the products to the address identified in your order.
13. A signature is required on delivery and it is your responsibility to ensure someone is available to sign for your order.
14. You agree that: a. any information provided by you when placing an order is up-to-date, accurate, and sufficient for Canon to fulfil your order; b. you have legal capacity to enter into a contract; c. you are not acquiring products for the purposes of reselling them.
15. You are responsible for keeping your password and other Canon Shop access details secure, and you release Canon from any liability arising as a result of any activity that occurs using your user details.
Warranties and Consumer Guarantees
16. Change of mind returns are only allowed in accordance with our 14 Days Peace of Mind
17. All products from the Canon Shop are supplied with a Canon warranty on Canon’s standard warranty terms.
18. Products from the Canon Shop may also covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
19. An online returns process is provided for particular circumstances. For further information, see the FAQs
Limitation of Liability
20. Canon is not liable for fault arising in products which are not ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, and which are not covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993,
21. Notwithstanding clause 20, Canon’s liability is limited to its option of: a. replacing the products or supplying equivalent products; b. repairing the products; c. paying the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products; or d. paying the cost of having the products repaired.
22. Subject to law, clauses 16 -22 above state the full extent of our liability to you in respect of the supply of products from the Canon Shop. All other liability is expressly excluded.